Summer Celebration with Fireworks
This Saturday, August 15, we are excited to bring you out into the community, safely and responsibly, for our Summer Celebration event at Elk Ridge park from 6PM to 9PM
The festivities begin at 6 PM with live music, free activities for the kids, and four food trucks selling pizza, burgers, hot dogs and shaved ice. The professional fireworks display begins at dusk.
For your safety and the safety of our community, this year will look a little different. You are still encouraged to bring a blanket or a folding lawn chair to comfortably watch the fireworks display and enjoy the live music. You’re also allowed to bring snacks and drinks. Read the list of drinks allowed in the park.
However, this year we’re asking that you follow the State and county guidelines to help keep the number of COVID-19 cases low and help keep our community safe:
- Before entering the field, please use the QR Code to sign in. The QR Code will be posted at the entrances of the park with step-by-step instructions. Providing your information assists with contact tracing and you’ll be registered for a chance to win a gift card to one of our local restaurants.
- Anyone 11 years old and older, please wear a face mask covering your nose and mouth.
- Stay 6 feet apart from those who are not from the same household.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well and or if you are experiencing symptoms.
- Use the free-standing hand sanitizer placed throughout the event.
- Stay 25 feet away from the stage.
- No more than 25 children on the playground or splash pad at any given time.
- Help us limit the number of people on the field to 250.
- No more than two people inside a bathroom at any given time.
- No food on the field.
Together we have contributed to keeping coronavirus cases under control in Castle Pines, even as we start to venture out more to smaller community events such as Summer Celebration. Let’s continue the trend by following public health guidelines and celebrating safely.
At the end of the day, we’re trusting you to do what is right for yourself, your family, and our community.
If you have questions, email us at email@example.com.