The Colorado Department of Public Health has partnered with numerous health agencies, including the City of Castle Pines, American Academy and Castle Pines Urgent Care & Family Practice to provide FREE COVID-19 nasal swab testing on Wednesday, July 22, in Castle Pines.
The City of Castle Pines is one of four Douglas County locations that was selected to conduct the first COVID-19 community testing event, funded by the CARES Act.
Testing is available for anyone who lives or works in Douglas County and is considered high-risk and or high priority. Here is what you need know before you go:
- Only 200 tests will be available
- Testing will be available July 22, from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Testing will be held at American Academy: 6971 Mira Vista Ln, Castle Pines, CO 80108
- No insurance is needed to be tested
- Be prepared to complete forms on-site; bring a pen and something stable to write on
- Valid Identification is required, bring at least one of the following:
- State issued driver license or ID card
- Passport (any country)
- School ID
- Library card
- Consular ID card
- A bill with your name on it
- RTD pass with your name on it
- Colorado Quest Card (EBT card)
If you miss the first Douglas County FREE COVID-19 testing event held in Castle Pines, you are welcome to attend one of the other three events in Douglas County.
August 4 – Castle Rock Adventist Hospital
August 13 – CU Denver South, Lone Tree
August 25 – PACE Center, Parker
Click here for more information and a list of those who qualify.