Hello Castle Pines Residents,
I would like to invite you to one of two open houses that the City is hosting at The Exchange Coffee House – 1415 Westbridge Drive, Castle Pines, CO. There are two opportunities to attend: August 6 and August 24, both take place from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Complimentary drinks and individually packaged appetizers will be provided.
This has been a very busy year for our community - new homes, new places to play, new partnerships, and more! Although you’ve probably heard about some of these projects from your neighbors or on social media, the open houses are an opportunity for you to come in, ask specific questions, and learn the facts about what’s happening within your community.
Join us! We’ll have representatives, for each topic, at the event to share information about:
- Economic development
- 2020 Street Rehabilitation Project
- City’s Gateway Branding and Wayfinding program
- Mixed-use development on the east side of town
- Comprehensive Plan Update
- Representatives from our local residential home builders, the City Hall, and recreation center, parks and recreation including trails, and DAWG Nation (ice arena).
So many great things are happening in Castle Pines and this is an opportunity to ask questions and learn about the issues that are important to you.
If you are unable to attend, there are some great resources and information posted on the City’s website.
- Self-guided evolution of Castle Pines: Take a virtual tour.
- Study session presentation on the evolution of Castle Pines (90 minutes): Watch the presentation.
- Timeline of the potential recreation center: Review the timeline
We look forward to seeing you at one of our open houses and talking with you about this great community of Castle Pines.